Order of sale
In the auction conditions, the following definitions apply:
Auction company: Auction house Omnia
Auctioneer: The leader of the auction on behalf of Auction house Omnia.
Auction: The public sale of movable property.
Lot: Movable item(s) which are auctioned under a number.
Bid: The amount bidden at auction by a bidder.
Bidder: The person who bids at the auction.
Buyer: The person who is designated by the auctioneer as the highest bidder.
Hammer / purchase price: The amount for which the lot is appointed to the buyer, excluding the auction premium and V.A.T.
The sale is made in cash with a premium of 25% (including all taxes).
The buyer is deemed to buy on his own account and cannot claim to have bought on commission from another person.
The highest bidder is the buyer. The auctioneer has the absolute right to decide in case of a disagreement between two or more bidders. The auctioneer reserves the right to split or join lots. In case of mistakes the auctioneer has the right to amend himself. The auctioneer has the right to refuse a bid without having to explain his actions.
All lots are sold voetstoots and in the condition they are in at the time of transmission. Showed photographs are indicative and are no ground for reclamation rights for the buyer.
The auctioneer will execute the commission of those, who could not attend at the auction, without costs. In case of similar commissions the first client gets the highest priority. Commissions without limits are not accepted.
The lots are put at approx. 70% of the lowest given guide price, as indicated after each number in the catalogue.
Clients and attendees can assume that the auctioneer will set the bid increments as follows:
|up to € 50,-||with € 5,-|
|from € 50,-||to € 200,-||with € 10,-|
|from € 200,-||to € 500,-||with € 25,-|
|from € 500,-||to € 1000,-||with € 50,-|
|from € 1000,-||to € 2000,-||with € 100,-|
|from € 2000,-||to € 4000,-||with € 200,-|
|from € 4000,-||with € 500,-|
Payment must be made in cash after the auction session is over, unless agreed otherwise with the auctioneer. The auctioned items become the property of the buyer only after a completed transaction. In case of a default payment, the auctioneer reserves the right to one of the following possibilities:
- passing the invoice on to a collection agency: the incurred costs will be charged to the buyer.
- auctioning the unpaid lots once more: in case of a lower revenue, the difference will be charged to the defaulted buyer
The purchased good(s) need to be collected after the auction session within the term that applie:
- Up to 30 minutes after every auction session.
- Wednesday morning (the day after the first auction session) from 9.30 – 11.30hr.
- Thursday afternoon and saturday afternoon(the day after the second auction session) from 13.30 – 16.00hr.
- During the auction there is no issue of goods.
- Written bidders are informed in case of a purchase of goods via telephone.
- To buyers that exceed this time period, a sum of € 50 per calender day can be charged for transport and storage costs, regardless of the amount of the purchase.
In as far as the conditions above are not complete, reference is made to the general terms and conditions of the Federation of Valuers, Brokers and Auctioneers concerning movable property.
In this way it is possible to bid without being present at the auction. By filling in a bidding commission, you can let the auctioneer bid for you, up to the maximum amount that you have indicated on the bidding form. Of course he will try to buy the lot for the written bidder at the lowest possible price. You will not automatically pay the maximum amount that you have filled in! The day after the last auction session, we will inform you about your purchases. A written bidding formis found on this website. In case you want to bid this way, do not forget to sign the commission and fax it to our office.
A second option to bid “from your easy chair” is by telephone bidding. This works just like written bidding. You can fill in a bidding form, requesting a telephone bidding. During the auction, you will be called up by one of our employees at the moment the concerned lot is up for auction. The employee will inform you during the bidding that is going on, and can bid on your behalf. Telephone bidding is only possible on articles with a guide price starting from € 150,-
For both written bidding and telephone bidding the following rules apply:
- The written purchase order is only accepted in case it is signed.
- Bidding over the telephone are possible when the object has a guide price of € 150,- or higher.
- For written bidding and telephone bidding on lots with a guide price of over €10.000,- a statement from your bank and a copy of a valid identification document might be requested.
- Paymentsmust be made within three days of the purchase.
- The goods must be collected from the auction location no later than the day after the final auction session, before 11.00hr!
- Note: To buyers that exceed this time period, a sum of € 50 per calender day can be charged for transport and storage costs, regardless of the amount of the purchase.
- Sold goods can be sent over; transport is the responsibility of the buyer/recipient.
Algemene Kunst & Antiekveiling 165:
3 en 4 juli 2018, Aanvang: 19.00 uur
3 juli: kavels 1-316
4 juli: kavels 401-703
vrijdag 29 juni : 17.00 – 21.00 uur
zaterdag 30 juni : 11.00 – 17.00 uur
zondag 1 juli : 11.00 – 17.00 uur
Algemene Kunst & Antiekveiling 164:
8 en 9 mei 2018, Aanvang: 19.00 uur
8 mei: kavels 1-400
9 mei: kavels 401-800
vrijdag 4 mei : 17.00 – 21.00 uur
zaterdag 5 mei : 11.00 – 17.00 uur
zondag 6 mei : 11.00 – 17.00 uur
Algemene Kunst & Antiekveiling:
6 en 7 maart 2018, Aanvang: 19.00 uur
vrijdag 2 maart : 17.00 – 21.00 uur
zaterdag 3 maart : 11.00 – 17.00 uur
zondag 4 maart : 11.00 – 17.00 uur
Afgifte goederen vanaf de veilinglocatie: tot 30 minuten na de veiling
woensdagmorgen van 9.30 - 11.30 uur,
donderdagmiddag en zaterdagmiddag 13.30-16.00 uur.
De goederen dienen uiterlijk zaterdag voor 16.00 uur te zijn afgehaald. Voor het afhalen buiten de afhaal tijden worden kosten in rekening gebracht (minimaal € 25,00).Veiling 163 (gesloten)